to find us
Accommodation and Prices
Swartberg self-catering flat
R800 base rate (2 adults 2 children)
Ideal for 2 adults and 2 children
For booking enquiries please contact us preferably
by email, or on 044 752
This thatched self-contained flat offers private accommodation with
a view north towards the Swartberg mountains. The double bedroom is large
and bright, with easy access to the lounge area and kitchen facilities.
A smaller room contains a bunk-bed, suitable for children. The modern
bathroom (with shower and bath) has a view of Bloukop mountain and the
nearby sand-olive slopes. Braai facilities are available in the garden
under the Belumbra tree.
- First-floor accommodation next to Chris and Elaine's and near Alan
and Anja's house
- One bedroom with 1 Queen-size bed
- One small bedroom with bunk-bed
- Open-style kitchen / lounge; with large fridge, microwave, small-stove,
couch, armchairs and kitchen table
- Rooms are divided by pinewood panels, and are not soundproof! Lounge
is located between bedroom and bathroom
- Bathroom with bath and shower
- Mains power electricity
- All linen and cutlery provided
Ideal for 2 adults
R600 per night for 2 adults
For booking enquiries please contact us by email
or on 044 752 1254
Baviaans Cottage is perfect for those who want to get away from it all.
Electricity hasn't been laid on, gas lamps, candles and stars light up
the darkness. A gas stove, fridge, and geyser offer all the modern comfort
you need. There is a double bedroom, lounge with fireplace for cold nights,
kitchen, and a bathroom with shower. Braai facilities are available on
the private veranda. Please see details below.
- Ground-floor accommodation away from all other houses
- One bedroom with Queen-size bed
- Lounge with open fireplace and additional single bed
- Bathroom with shower
- Kitchen facilities: small gas fridge, two-plate gas stove, braai
facilities on the veranda
- Gas geyser for hot water
- Lighting: gas lamps, as well as LED lamps in lounge and bathroom
- All linen and cutlery provided.
- Entrance fee for day visitors: R50 per person
- Walks: R100 per person per hour; offered when Alan (Birding and Fynbos
Ecology) or Chris (Geology) are available
- Buttonquail Birding full-day expeditions: R1000 per person, includes
4x4 transport to birding sites. Hottentot Buttonquail sightings are
not guaranteed. Cape Rockjumper guaranteed!
- No Restaurant facilities available.
*child rate refers to children 3 - 12 years; children 0 - 2 years stay
free; 13+ pay the adult rate